Cohen & Grigsby Announces Appointment of Five New Attorneys
Firm Welcomes Four Associates to Pittsburgh Office and One to Naples Office
PITTSBURGH, PA – October 13, 2014 – Business law firm Cohen & Grigsby is pleased to announce the appointment of five new associates to the firm:
- Robin L. Clarkson concentrates her practice on mergers and acquisitions and general corporate matters. She earned her J.D., magna cum laude, from the University of Houston Law Center. Prior to joining Cohen & Grigsby, Clarkson was an attorney at Mayer Brown LLP in Texas.
- Amanda R. Gerstnecker focuses her practice on mergers and acquisitions, finance and general business matters. She received her J.D. from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. She previously worked at Meyer, Unkovic & Scott LLP in Pittsburgh.
- Jay R. Mangold, Jr. focuses his practice on mergers and acquisitions and general corporate matters. He earned his J.D., cum laude, from William and Mary School of Law. He previously worked at Meyer, Unkovic & Scott LLP in Pittsburgh.
- Elizabeth A. Summers focuses her practice on the areas of estate planning, estate administration and taxation. She earned her J.D. from Washington and Lee University School of Law. She joins Cohen & Grigsby from Spilman Thomas & Battle, PLLC in West Virginia.
- Rebeca F. Linz joins the firm’s Naples office. She focuses her practice on business, litigation and corporate law. She earned her J.D., with honors, from the University of Florida Levin College of Law. Prior to joining the firm, she worked at Stonecipher Law Firm in Pittsburgh.
For more information about Cohen & Grigsby, please visit www.cohenlaw.com.