Cohen & Grigsby Appoints New Associates to Firm’s Pittsburgh Office
PITTSBURGH – Nov. 5, 2015 – Business law firm Cohen & Grigsby, P.C. is pleased to announce the appointment of six new associates to the firm’s Pittsburgh office.
Corporate & Tax
- Eugene “Buddy” Doyle – Received his J.D. from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
- Alex P. Ferraro – Received his J.D. from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
- Christopher P. Salera – Received his J.D. from Wake Forest University School of Law.
Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation
- Lauren E. Laing – Received her J.D. from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
Estates & Trusts
- Mitchell J. Moximchalk – Received his J.D. from the University of Notre Dame Law School.
- Maria C. Salvatori – Received her J.D. from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
ABOUT COHEN & GRIGSBY
Since 1981, Cohen & Grigsby, P.C. and its attorneys have provided sound legal advice and solutions to clients that seek to maximize their potential in a constantly changing global marketplace. Comprised of more than 130 lawyers, Cohen & Grigsby maintains offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Naples, Fla. The firm’s practice areas include Business Services, Labor & Employment, Immigration/International Business, Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Public Finance, Litigation, Employee Benefits and ERISA, Estates & Trusts, Bankruptcy & Creditors Rights, and Public Affairs. Cohen & Grigsby represents private and publicly held businesses, nonprofits, multinational corporations, individuals and emerging businesses across a full spectrum of industries. Our lawyers maintain an unwavering commitment to customer service that ensures a productive partnership. For more information, visit www.cohenlaw.com.