Cohen & Grigsby Promotes Eight Attorneys to Directors
PITTSBURGH – Nov. 30, 2016 – Business law firm Cohen & Grigsby, P.C. is pleased to announce that eight attorneys have been promoted to directors:
- J. Katherine Drabecki is an immigration attorney who provides counsel on employment-based temporary and permanent visa categories to small and medium- sized for-profit organizations and large multinational companies, as well as on family- based permanent residence applications to individual clients and exclusion/deportation defense.
- Amanda R. Gerstnecker is a corporate attorney who focuses her practice on commercial contracts, mergers and acquisitions, emerging business and general business matters. She routinely works with businesses large and small to draft, structure, negotiate, document and conclude many types of transactions throughout a company’s life cycle.
- Kelly K. Iverson is experienced in a wide range of commercial litigation matters. She has frequently been part of a team representing clients in insurance coverage disputes, shareholder disputes, personal injury litigation and breach of contract cases.
- Katie R. Jacobs is experienced in a wide range of commercial litigation and business matters affecting clients across a number of industries including metals, manufacturing, transportation and energy. She has frequently been part of a team representing clients in matters relating to construction disputes, employment matters and breach of contract litigation.
- Brian P. Maloney focuses his practice on construction and development-related matters including litigation and contract negotiation, representing owners, contractors and sub-contractors. He also has in-depth experience regarding claims for unforeseen site conditions. He maintains his registration as a professional engineer in Pennsylvania.
- Christina Manfredi McKinley counsels and represents clients in a wide variety of complex commercial and civil litigation matters. Her practice encompasses all phases litigation before state courts, U.S. district courts, the federal courts of appeals, and the United States Supreme Court.
- Julie Vanneman counsels and represents clients in a range of litigation and environmental matters. Her practice focuses on CERCLA cost recovery actions, insurance coverage disputes, and various contract and business tort disputes.
- Helen S. Ward has a diverse practice allowing her to effectively represent and guide business and bank clients through a wide range of commercial matters, including litigation, consumer protection and regulatory compliance, loan workouts and commercial collections.
“These attorneys have contributed significantly to the firm’s success and their areas of practice,” said Chris Carson, president and CEO of Cohen & Grigsby. “We are excited to welcome them to the director ranks as we look forward to their anticipated roles as future leaders of the firm.”
ABOUT COHEN & GRIGSBY
Since 1981, Cohen & Grigsby, P.C. and its attorneys have provided sound legal advice and solutions to clients that seek to maximize their potential in a constantly changing global marketplace. Comprised of more than 140 lawyers, Cohen & Grigsby maintains offices in Pittsburgh, PA and Naples, Fla. The firm’s practice areas include Business Services, Labor & Employment, Immigration/International Business, Intellectual Property, Real Estate & Public Finance, Litigation, Employee Benefits and ERISA, Estates & Trusts, Bankruptcy & Creditors Rights, and Public Affairs. Cohen & Grigsby represents private and publicly held businesses, nonprofits, multinational corporations, individuals and emerging businesses across a full spectrum of industries. Our lawyers maintain an unwavering commitment to customer service that ensures a productive partnership. For more information, visit www.cohenlaw.com.