Five Cohen & Grigsby Associates Promoted to Director
PITTSBURGH, PA – August 4, 2010 – Cohen & Grigsby, a business law firm with headquarters in Pittsburgh, PA and an office in Bonita Springs, FL, is pleased to announce that effective July 1, 2010 the following Pittsburgh-based associates were promoted to directors at the firm:
- Alex Castrodale, of the Immigration Group, focuses on employment-based immigration, including temporary and permanent visas, family-based immigration, naturalization and exclusion/deportation defense.
- Eric Newman, of the Environmental Law and Litigation groups, specializes in environmental law, commercial litigation and insurance coverage litigation.
- Chris Thel, of the Business Group, helps clients handle a host of corporate matters ranging from general issues to major transactions, including stock and asset acquisitions, divestitures and mergers.
- Christie Tillapaugh, of the Business Group, concentrates on corporate and securities matters for public and privately held companies.
- Michelle Yarbrough Korb, of the Business and Affordable Housing Groups, maintains a transactional practice that involves drafting and negotiating financing documents, site control and access documents, procurement documents and energy performance contracts.
“I am pleased to congratulate these individuals for their continued commitment to the firm and strong dedication to excellence,” said Jack Elliot, president and CEO of Cohen & Grigsby. “They are prime examples of what we call our ‘Culture of Performance’ at Cohen & Grigsby, and I know that they will continue to be assets to our clients as they expand in their roles.”