- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Pennsylvania
- J.D., with honors, University of Florida, Levin College of Law, 2009
- B.A., magna cum laude, Tufts University, 2006
- United States Military Academy, West Point, 2002-2003
Rebeca’s practice is focused on business, litigation and corporate law.
Prior to joining Cohen & Grigsby, Rebeca was an associate at Stonecipher Law Firm, where she represented clients in consumer insolvency/bankruptcy law, oil and gas law, litigation and corporate matters.
Rebeca has also practiced in the states of Massachusetts and Florida, where she focused on insurance coverage, policy interpretation, general representation of insurance companies and probate and fiduciary litigation issues.
While in law school, Rebeca clerked for a judge in the 8th Judicial Circuit, Alachua County, Florida and was also a pro bono volunteer at Three Rivers Legal Society, Inc.
- American Bar Association
- Collier County Bar Association
- Collier County Medical Society Alliance, Board Member & Bylaws Chair
- International Women’s Insolvency and Restructuring Confederation
- Women’s Bar Association
Rebeca is actively involved in the Tufts University Alumni Association. She also spends time fundraising for the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson’s Research and the National Parkinson’s Foundation.
- Selected to the Pennsylvania Super Lawyers Rising Stars list – 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017